When traveling to Las Vegas on a business trip, you can use all the help you can get. Corporate travel management is complex and involves many factors to ensure your trip is flawless and seamless. It requires much more than just reliable corporate transportation. There are a number of travel-related apps that can make the entire experience a perfect one for you. At AWG Ambassador, we would like to share a few helpful apps with you that can make your corporate visit to Vegas a smooth experience.
1. iRide AWG App
Whether it is about booking your Las Vegas corporate shuttle services or limo service for traveling within the city, iRide AWG is your easy and efficient route to book all your intra-city transport needs. It can take just 60 seconds to book your travel needs with this app. The app is backed by a company with over four decades of experience in group charter transport and private rides. Whatever your destination in and around Vegas, you are covered for your transportation needs whether you are alone or in a team.
Some of the key features of this travel app and the associated services are as follows:
- Professional, courteous, and fully-licensed chauffeurs who will take you to your destination in complete safety and comfort.
- Support with travel plans, booking reservations, on-site staffing & management, airport meet and greet, and shuttle coordination.
- A versatile fleet of diverse and luxury vehicles, promising safe, comfortable, and in-style transportation.
AWG’s fleet includes stretch limos, executive mini coaches, sedans, SUVs, sprinter vans, and more. If you are looking for reliable and time-tested corporate limo services Las Vegas, look no further.
At AWG Ambassador, we offer reliable, around-the-clock dispatch, application integration, and precision corporate limo services in Las Vegas and other transportation services to address your unique travel needs. Some of the additional benefits of our iRide AWG App are as follows:
- Online reservations through iOS/Android App
- 10-minute out notifications
- Electronic care alerts
- Drivecam video systems for comfort & safety
- Real-time flight updates
- Integrated flight tracking
Egencia is part of the Expedia Group and is developed with business travel management in focus. It is designed to simplify the management of corporate traveling and to increase cost savings. It allows you to have all your travel-related information at your fingertips. Some of the key features of this app are as follows:
- Book the right option with the help of personalized searches and easily view the available amenities.
- Access your itinerary, check receipts, exchange or cancel items, get support, and do more.
- Navigate any city, including Vegas. Compare the ground transportation options and determine the best way to reach your destination.
- Get greater value with special hotel prices.
- Keep track of your travel expenses.
3. Hotel Tonight
Hotel Tonight is a valuable app for booking your hotel room. It allows you to keep track of special hotel deals up to 7 nights in advance. You can easily browse through all the luxury rooms, available at affordable prices. Some of the hotels which are regularly listed on this app include MGM Grand, The Cromwell, Caesars Palace, and Wynn Las Vegas among others.
This app is unique in that it offers lower prices compared to booking your hotel room directly. Besides, there are frequent promotions that allow you to save more on your first booking.
4. Vegas App
Any corporate travel to Vegas will include some leisure time. Even when you will be spending most of your time traveling in your corporate limo company car, you will want to explore the nightlife and attractions of the metropolis. The Vegas app is an intuitive and real-time app that serves you all the information you will need. Every traveler to Vegas, including business travelers, wants to have the best possible time. That is where this app comes into the picture.
The Vegas app helps you to readily plan and book all the services before you embark on your journey. And once you are in Vegas, the benefits of this app can be realized to their full. Some of its helpful features are as follows:
- Get geo-informs results that inform you about everything happening near you
- Geo-locates helps locate you with regard to your target destinations.
- Get all sorts of information including key attractions, spas, resorts, magic shows, all-night parties, hangover helpers, and off the beaten path.
- Helps you create a wishlist of all your favorite destinations and experiences in the city.
So, when it comes to a business visit to Vegas, you can benefit from all these different apps. While having a corporate transportation Las Vegas app can make your visit a smooth experience without any headaches, you can benefit from the other apps as well.
At AWG Ambassador, we are committed to making your corporate visit to Vegas a satisfying and rewarding experience. If you want to learn more about our services, feel free to contact us at (702) 740.3434 or send us your queries at email@example.com.