Traveling to a popular sporting or entertainment event can be a hassle, primarily if the event is held in Las Vegas. Attendees have to deal with heavy traffic, lack of proper parking space, and large crowds, all of which can take some fun away from the event. At AWG Ambassador, we provide reliable transportation services, so you don’t have to worry about driving. If you plan to attend the NFL Draft Day this year, we can get you there.
What is “Draft Day”? The annual event can help teams find players who can improve their overall performance and sports record. All NFL teams are organized into a specific drafting order based on their previous year’s performance. The team that had the lowest win total is at the top of the order and, and the team that won the super bowl is at the end.
Once teams are assigned positions, they can either select a player or trade positions with other teams over the course of seven rounds. By the end of each round, teams will have selected some new players or accumulated assets for the future of their franchise. This recruitment process is the best way to introduce fresh talent into an NFL team.
Currently, Draft Day has seven rounds, so teams have plenty of time to find a good fit for their current order. Modern NFL teams often send out scouts to local events or school games to find talent before Draft Day.
Visiting NFL Draft Day
Las Vegas is home to the NFL draft this year. The Draft Day location changes every year and local fans can take the opportunity to participate in this much-anticipated event. This year, NFL Draft Day is from April 23rd through 25th. Here’s a look at how you can get the tickets:
- The tickets are available for free at the box office.
- They are provided on a first-come-first-serve basis to fans.
- Every person gets only one ticket so you can’t get tickets on behalf of friends or family.
- Box office opens on the morning of the first Draft Day.
If you want to increase your chances of getting tickets or finding a good seat, you must make arrangements to arrive as early as possible to the location. Most local fans won’t miss the opportunity to see the draft (and draft picks) live, so you can expect long lines outside the box office.
Why hire AWG Ambassador Professional Transportation for Draft Day?
Most people think driving to the venue or using public transportation is the best solution, but they often end up regretting the decision. Here are some reasons why you should hire AWG Ambassador professional transportation for this event:
- Arrive on Time – Tickets are available on a first-come-first-serve basis, so it is crucial to reach the location on time. As professional drivers, we are familiar with the routes and know how to navigate traffic effectively. We will make sure you arrive on time.
- Comfortable Transport –Why deal with the hassle of driving or finding parking spots when you can relax and have a good time with friends? AWG Ambassador Professional transportation is stress-free and convenient.
- Timely Pick-Up – Finding your way back home can be challenging because of traffic, crowded public transport, and busy taxis; why wait? If you have booked private transportation, you can simply ask the driver to pick you up.