We are Dedicated to Providing you with a Clean and Healthy Experience
The health and safety of AWG Ambassador’s passengers, employees, and partners are our highest priority. As we continue to manage our way through this crisis, we are taking steps to proactively safeguard our operations and ensure the health and safety of our chauffeurs and passengers.
Per CDC and government official guidelines, AWG Ambassador has implemented the following protocols:
- Plexiglass Partitioned sedans and SUVs are available upon request
- All employees will undergo temperature screening with no touch thermometer guns at the beginning and ending of each shift. Employees will not be permitted to work if they are displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- Passengers with COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, fever, or chills will not be able to utilize AWG Ambassador services.
- Vehicles will be disinfected daily through a professional cleaning company using products that effectively kill viruses, including COVID-19.
- Vehicle interiors will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with the CDC recommended alcohol-based disinfectant in-between every ride, paying special attention to seating areas, armrests and door handles.
- Sanitizing alcohol wipes will be available in vehicles for drivers and passengers.
- Staff will be required to wear a face covering when transporting passengers and complimentary face masks will be available for all passengers.
- Drivers will wear disposable gloves to support customers with luggage.
Click learn more for additional information on our evolving safety protocols.